Monday, December 29, 2008

Marley and Me....

Well I think I have ruined my son over this movie. I really had no idea what it was about and they really wanted to go see it. So Grandma Cindi and Pappa came over for pizza and we went downtown to see it! What a tear jerker.......Cole started crying before he got into he car to leave and wanted to sleep with Angus in the spare bed tonight! I had to drink a glass of water to make sure I wasn't dehydrated after my tears rolled down my face for 10 min. It is nice to honor our faithful wonderful fury family members that love us unconditionally. Or for mine anyone who will give them food!!! I can't imagine our lives with out Toro and Angus!!



1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

I don't think I've even seen previews for Marley and Me, must be about an animal?