Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to work.........

I am ready for 2009!! I had so much fun this past few weeks we were able to see some family that we hadn't seen in way too long!! We played in the snow with the kiddies! I finally made it in to downtown Silverton to do a little shopping in our Arctic blast and talked to some great people and was amazed at what cool shops we have. I think Cindi was very patient with me while I shopped my little heart out! Now it is time to roll up my sleeves and get some end of the year stuff done and prep for a great 2009!!! I hope everyone has a good week it is hard to get back into the swing of things but I am kinda ready for it. Wow the dairy stinks right now with all this damn rain it is making me sick better go light some candles!!

2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas! Happy 2009 Ahren

Jean McKendrick said...

We fly back Wednesday and Kai is already starting to "stress" out about it. I am not ready for our vacation to be over either, we don't get to see my family often enough. We have had a wonderful time though and I am thankful we've been able to spend the last couple of weeks in Oregon. We would've loved to see you too, I know Kai would've loved to hang out with Cole (Kaden just follows the little girls around).