Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beware!!!

Had dinner with my two girlfriends last night. I had a great time. We ate at Johnathan's Oyster Bar which I have heard is good but I will NEVER eat there again. They were out of fish and oysters!! They also had no butter or onion rings. So I wound up with some deep fried frozen fish that I spent all morning puking up I think they almost killed me. We felt like we were on an episode of chef Ramsey kitchen nightmares. Summers steak was so raw it talked to her. Lillian's was so bad she tried to salt it for flavor. Just thought I would warn anyone that might want to eat there. I was sick as a dog!! Then we told the waitress and she said well I can only give you 15% off and another round of drinks. Maybe she thought if we were drunk the food wouldn't taste and look so awful...... Better now!!! I hope everyone has a safe and fun New years eve. We are staying home making mexican food and margarita's!! Sam and Lillian are coming over should be fun!! Well off to get ready for work talk to you in 2009!!

No comments: