Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just reflecting on the last few weeks.....

I have some very close friends and family that have had some really crappy times over the Holidays. I know that there is nothing I can say to make it any different other than I love you all and I know that you are all very strong wonderful people. Hang in there you all are what make me think that this time I have here isn't such a bad deal. I wish I could be there for my friend that lives far away it makes it hard to feel like I am there for her. With that said I feel like there is probably more I could do for my friends and family here. With running a business and having a family I get so damn busy and wish I had more to give. So I am wishing everyone a wonderful 2009!!! God knows I can't handle any more loss or shit in my life!!!

I added this song well actually the 2 songs Don't give up and Just dance they seemed fitting for how I was feeling while thinking about the people I love and some of the struggles they have faced. Anyway Don't give up I had listened to like 12 years ago and had not heard it for ever and I was in Banana Republic and I heard a Kate Bush song and it totally made me hop on line and look up this great song enjoy! She is the female voice with Peter Gabriel.

No comments: