Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011

Well I have not posted to this site for quiet some time.  Life is good....I have been doing quiet a bit of volunteer work such as sitting on various committees, boards and advocacy groups.  Hoping to have some input on how and what services are offered and delivered to individuals with Developmental disabilities.  I have spent the past 14 years working for and with some of the most amazing individuals who have truly inspired me and taught me that there is nothing more valuable that a positive relationship, friends and the simple things in life.
Our family is doing well Cole is getting ready to sign up for baseball and still doing Hip Hop.  Macy is enjoying kindergarten and will be playing T-ball this year.  Jake will be graduating in June from Ohio State!!  Go Buckeyes!!  Mike is working on re-designing our shop.  I will hopefully have some photos to share soon!!

No comments: