Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Silver Spur anyone?

I had a great time catching up with Alisha last night!! We wnt to dinner and then I watched her line dance! Good times. They had a home with people with disabilities there and that was cool for me to see! Alisha can shake her boots......It looked like a lot of fun but I have an issue with having no rhythm. I asked my husband to try it with me and I got shut down! I am getting excited for Wicked this weekend with my mom and Jaime!! I saw it once in Chicago with Kim and it was great! Then to see the Bone yard dog show with Les Claypool on Tuesday with Kelsey, Crystal and Brian. Should be interesting anyway. Kinda of a long story how that came about. Macy is so excited to see Ashtyn this weekend it has been way too long. I think I will post a pic of the two of them!

No comments: