Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good times....

We had an amazing time in Tahoe and I would love to go back someday. It's funny how I never realize how much fun a trip is until I get back home and life gets back to normal. I have so many great places I have been and truly thankful for the opportunities that have come my way. I also have so many ideas of great places to go with our truly amazing friends. We have a trip to Germany, Austria and Prague with my brother and his wife in June. Then we are off to Vegas in July to see our dear friends celebrate their 10 year anniversary and get married again in the church of Elvis! Want to take the kids to Disney land in the fall if at all possible. We have a few camping trips planned. Time to haul out the trailer and get the bikes ready it's almost that time of year.......I have been seeing the trailers out more and more on the road. I am getting excited but kind of dread the cleaning and packing and loading everything but is truly quality family and friend time that is always a good time. I am dying to go to camping world and see what kind of fun gadgets that I can come up with. Here are a few more photo's.







1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Sounds like you have a really fun year planned! You have been a lot of great places.