Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!!!

I had oral surgery this week on my gums. They took flesh off the roof of my mouth and attached it along side my right lower gum where I had some receding due to a bridge I had along time ago. Any way ok the first day and now hurts like hell and I can't eat much so I am kinda grouchy.....Went to my niece Amelia's band concert last night and she did excellent. She turning out to be quiet the grown up. Her parents better watch out she is beautiful!! After taking my adorable daughter to ballet. Mike has a photo shoot tonight and the kids and I are going to have a party Macy wants to make a cake for dinner....not sure if that will happen. Saturday night going to see Shawn, Tiffany and the kids. It seems like forever since we have seen them. Getting excited for or trip to Tahoe in February!! for Mike's 40th! I did call the snowmobiling company and they said they were closed due to lack of snow. I may have to look up a snow dance for when we arrive. That would be my luck that I plan a wintery vacation and it will rain...........Well I hope everyone has a relaxing safe weekend. I need to post some pictures again one of these days.

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

My friend had that done and said it was horrible! I am sorry, I didn't know you had to have that done this week. They put her out for it, did they do the same for you?