Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmmm...........

I have been kinda a lazy blogger lately! Not much going on. Busy with Taxes and licensing at work. Cole has a Taekwondo tournament this Saturday. This will be his first time sparing. We are going to see Mike's cousin Joe play at Satyricon in Portland Sunday evening. Maybe a little PF Chang's before hand. I think Lillian, Sam, Garret, Julie and hopefully Molly and Lindsay are going!! That should be fun. Not much else going on. I am thinking about going to see Jaime and Ashtyn in Pendleton on the weekend of the 24th we miss them like crazy. I just told Jaime to sign up for PBR tickets again for the Pendleton round up we had a blast. Who would have thought that watching professional bull riding would be so much fun!! I will try to find a picture to post I have to get out my new camera and take some pictures......

No comments: