Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st.........

Wow busy busy busy.....I cannot believe it is December! I am sure I will be blogging away with adorable photos of the kiddies this month. I am also making them MAC books for the year with all their amazing photos I have taken so I will share some as I go. When I start that is. Between getting taxes prepared for work, holiday activities, ballet classes for Macy, Taekwondo for Cole and everything else that goes with December. But I will get it all done I always do. I hope we all have a safe happy low stress (ha ha ha) Holiday season!

Last year!

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

How do you do mac books? I am HORRIBLE, all pictures of my kids since birth are on the computer. I scrapbooked (on my own, three years of college and that was it). I have no wedding scrapbooks, no children scrapbooks, nothing.