Friday, November 28, 2008

I need to tell people how wonderful Tera is.........

I have been meaning to post a blog about Tera my dear friend who rocked my world last week. We had lunch and she asked me if I had received anything from Dornbecker's lately and I told her yeah I just throw that stuff away they are always looking for donations. Well she told me that when my brother died this year in an auto accident she had a brick put up at the Hospital in his name to honor him in the head trauma unit. There were suppose to send me a letter and let me know. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me that she took the time and effort to do that for him. Tera, Toi and Sara came to Cris's services to help me get through the day and I cannot thank them and tell them how much I appreciated and needed them. I wasn't sure how I was going to survive the day and because of my husband and the wonderful amazing people in my life I did. Tera you are one of the most tender hearted people I know and I love you!

No comments: