Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Unbelievable..........

I am trying not to be frustrated, upset and angry!! My sister in law did not bother to call me today instead called my brother Brian's wife knowing we work and were already busy. To let her know that with in the hour they were spreading my brother Cris's ashes. It really saddens me that she had the nerve to not even ask us to come or give us a chance to be a part of that. I guess it really doesn't matter but if I would have known I would have been there to pay my respects, say good bye and to support my nieces. I am trying not to give her the satisfaction of hurting me but how can it not. I wasn't even called or told. I guess in the end it just made the day that much harder.

3 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

I am SO SORRY Ahren....I don't really know what to say because nothing will make it easier. We love ya!

Jean McKendrick said...

Oh Ahren, that is terrible. I am so sorry you weren't able to participate in that. Your bro knows you love him though and knows you would've been there had you been notified. You're a good sister.

Chris and Kim said...

Some people I will never understand. I think you are an amazing aunt & sister and deserve much better. This sucks!