Saturday, October 18, 2008

What we are up to.....

Fun week got to hang out with Julie and her family wends. night. Went to Shawn and Tiffany's Thurs. and Brandy came over we just hung out had a few drinks and snacks talk about beach trip and Tahoe. Friday night went to Lillian's for dinner to celebrate big Sam's B-Day Kevin and Molly brought their twin boys that are Cole's age and they all had a great time. Baby Sam is so cute! He is almost walking and was tackling Macy. Mike and I were on the same team playing games and of coarse won!!!

Blah Blah let's see for the rest of the weekend....Eyelash extensions this morning. For anyone who doesn't know my brother was killed in an auto accident a few months ago well from tears or stress or both some of my eyelashes fell out. So I know there is always a solution .....I asked Julie do you know anyone who does them. She saw a place on her way to work in West Lynn so I called and got them. They looked great for a week then they were making me crazy so another week went by and I freaked and picked (ok pulled, twisted, ripped) at them until all were out. Well so were more of my own. I let it be then decided to do some more research and discovered the place I went to did not apply them the way they should so I gave it another go with someone else who had a diffrent certification for them. They are ok my poor eyes....The things we do sometimes. OK the things I do!!!!! Oh and to make it worse I convinced my friend Tiffany to get them at the same place with in the first week when I thought they were a great thing and she has gone through losing some eyelashes too. Sorry Tiffany! So BEWARE of getting them from someone with out proper training and research or just stay away.......Oh just wait to hear next week what I am up to????? I am going to post something after my experiment. Unless I chicken out!!

Saturday afternoon baking a ton of cookies to decorate. Mike shooting some pic's in the afternoon. Sunday frosting the ton of cookies with my neices and nephew and a couple of the kids friends. I will post some photo's of the cookie decorating event!

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

That eyelash story is too funny! You posted no pictures.... :)
Can't wait to see the cookie frosting pictures, always an adventure with the kiddos. I'd probably let them do one each and then have to do the rest myself because of the mess. lol

Jenny Erazo said...

I remember one year when we got together and did an isane amount of cookie decorating...it was fun. I wanted to get eyelash extensions but now I am a little scared.