Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love the Fall.........

Oh I think I already said that huh? Went to see Gavin swim last night with his mommy! He is pretty good for 11 months. Macy went with me and of coarse wanted to swim. I need to get her in to some lessons. I asked her if she wanted me to swim with her or by herself. Of coarse she said I will do it by myself mom. Surprise surprise. It was nice to spend some time with Julie, Garett and Gavin. We had fun. Julie colored my hair and Macy told Garett scary stories about tiny blue monster with purple teeth that pushed the kid in the water in the forest. I must say she is a pretty good story teller.

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

I was going through old posts and found a bunch of comments from you! You don't suck at responding. :)
Your mom visited my blog last week and made a comment, it was good to hear from her!
I missed being at round up this year too, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Matt has never been and we've been married 13 years!!!!