Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tropical Thunder

Well we didn't get a chance to hang out with Shawn and Tiff Friday. So we went to see tropical thunder! After a crazy day at work we decided a comedy would be good. It was pretty funny. Last night a friend came down and we went to dinner at the Road House and stayed around and visited and I think I might have had a few too many beers.....I have a headache!!! Today we have a family function and then back to work! Macy starts pre-school on Tues. I can't wait to see how she likes it. I made my first Mac Book on my computer and got it back 2 days later. Getting excited for the girls beach trip coming up in a few weeks! I am sure I will have some pic's from that trip!

Cole and Macy and Daddy last year at Halloween!


1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Were those Halloween pics from last year or this?