Thursday, October 2, 2008

Soon it will be Friday!

Busy busy busy at work lately! We are hanging out with Shawn and Tiff Friday night! May go to dinner Saturday night with friends and then a family get together Sunday! I kinda want to stay home at some point and make carmel corn, build a fire, light candles and veg out on the couch!! I am sure I will eventually. Anyone who knows me knows I love to be on the go! Well I will post a random pic and maybe take a few this weekend. Macy is starting pre-school next week she asked me if she could go to Cole's school. So I checked into it and she is going 2 day's a week starting next week. We went and got her school supplies tonight after Cole's Taekwondo. He graduates next Saturday to a camo belt. Then he will get sparing gear and then weapons. Sounds kinda crazy but he has learned alot about respect, honesty, honor and making goals for himself. He told Mike the other night he did not want any candy for snack because he wanted to honor his parents by making healthy choices......How cool is that!!!

OK.....I am getting excited about the Holiday's!!! I purchased my first christmas gift today.....

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I always enjoy the posts. Got ya beat though, I bought my first Christmas gift months ago. :) You know me and my shopping though.

Jenny Erazo said...

I can't wait either! Do you think it's hereditary that we all love them so much? I like to get through my birthday though before we start Christmas. How about you Ahren? How exciting that Macy is getting to go to preschool at the "big" school.