Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let er Buck!!

Just got back from Pendleton round up!! We had so much fun!!! PBR(professional bull riding), Rodeo, carnival, happy canyon ok that was for the kids and spending time with family!! Thanks for all the great times Jaime!! I can't even explain how much fun the kids had with their cousins. Elsie, Ashtyn and Macy are going to be trouble one of these days. And Austin, Ashley and Cole are just a good time. We even got adult night and went to an amazing restraunt before PBR with Jaime and Jim. Thanks again what an experience I am now looking forward to next year!!! It was nice to see all the family out there and wasn't ready to come home. Jan I need that cookie recipe. I will post pic's soon! I have some great ones of Jaime , Jan and I...........



Macy and Ashtyn being cute as usual. I absolutely love it when they get together they are so dang cute. And genuinely love eachother.



Macy on a pony




Macy and her BFF






Girlfriends at rodeo. Impossible to get them all to smile at the same time.



Cole and Austin



Cowboy Cole



Jaime is going to KILL me......



We can't forget Jan!



Cowgirls



I think Jan, Jaime and I are going to have our hands full with this group....



Mike and I being dorks @ Rodeo

4 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

I can't wait to see the pictures Ahren.

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun, I am so jealous you got to be there and I couldn't this year! Kai saw the first picture of the round up parade my mom sent and asked where he was in it. He's so used to being there.
Glad you had a good time!

Jenny Erazo said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! Jai said that Ashtyn and Macy get along really good. HOw fun for them. Thanks for sharing Ahren.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are all great of you guys, it looks like you all had tons of fun:) you have the most beautiful kids ahren!! ~julie