Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fish On!!!

We went fishing today and well the kids complained the whole time. I guess Cole had the biggest issue. We did rent a row boat at clear lake and maybe if we were on shore he would have been ok. My Mom, Mike and I had a pretty good time once we tuned out all the can we go home now and I don't like to fish. No one caught anything though. I forgot how absolutely beautiful it is there. The water is aqua blue and clear. I would love to go back and spend more than a day. Here are a few pic's. Oh and one before we left of Macy in her new cowboy boots for round up we are heading out this week!!!!!




Miss serious about fishing




He really complained the whole time. I told him smile 1x for me or I will throw you in the lake. That;s how I got this one.




Being silly with Mom and Grandma's glasses! Just Guess who's are grandma's and who are mom's??????

2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

It is beatuiful up there. DO you remember when we had a family reunion there? Maybe next summer we could go all plan a time that we could all go camping together?!

Chris and Kim said...

Where are the worms? I remember bell bottom pants and lots of worms at clear lake. Looks like you guys had a great time. Miss you a bunch.