Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It has been a while since my last post........

We had family night tonight and went to see Alien in the attic! It was a good time....We have been busy went to Vegas, Jeff and Lisa were here for a weekend, kids took 4 weeks of swim lessons, went to the zoo and a lot of yard work! Here are a few pic's to share with anyone who looks at my blog. My aunt will be in town and we are going to a BBQ at my moms on Sunday maybe I will get some more photos to post of the family











3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I've been a slacker about posting this summer too. It seems like we are on the go all the time and I just don't think to take pictures. I am anxious for school to start so supposedly my life will slow down. :)
Kai really wants to go see Aliens in the Attic too, was that any good?

Jenny Erazo said...

looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff! Did the kids end up enjoying swim lessons?

Anonymous said...

alot of cute new pictures!!!! ~julie