Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I love gardening.........

Actually it is a lot more work than I thought!! Friday I planted a flower garden and several other plants around the yard. I am now kind of obsessed with it. Go figure me??? So I was up until 10pm Saturday night planting in my flower boxes with all the porch lights on so I could see. Bought more to plant yesterday. I am so excited for some things to start growing. Planting a garden in the next week. Well that is a joint effort. I am sure it will be short lived. Then I can freak out on how to make sure it all gets watered since we are never home! Looking to forward to hanging out with Tera and Toi Friday we are having a sleep over with the kids. I am sure there will be some wine involved and good conversation. Well better get ready for another day in paradise....I feel like I am stuck in that movie groundhogs day. Repeating the same day over and over...............

2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

I am getting ready to start doing flower beds at my house and I am REALLY excited about it! Do you have any good tips? This is the very first time I have ever done it! Hope you have a good week:0)

Jean McKendrick said...

I loved my garden in UT too. I haven't planted one since then. In CO we had watering restrictions and here I am afraid of what will curl up beneath the leaves of the plants. Lots of bugs here too. There is NOTHING better than fresh garden veggies. Gardening is relaxing. Take pictures of your flowers and the garden planting. I think the kids will really enjoy it.