Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Busy

Well very busy week......I had a great time with Jaime and Macy loved seeing Ashtyn. Jaime, my mom and I went to Wicked Sunday evening it was wonderful. Monday night Shawn and Tiffany invited us to the Blazer Lakers game! It was the best game I had ever been to! Wednesday night was Les Claypool and the Bone yard road show at the Roseland. All I can say is Les Clay pool is very talented!! He can rock a base like no other. It made for fun people watching too. Macy had ballet tonight and Cole is still recovering from a horrible ear infection. I will post a few pic's of Macy and Ashtyn they are so cute together!!!



2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Very cute pictures!!! Jai and I were just looking at them and she said you guys took some really funny ones of yourselves....when are you going post those? You can email them to me if you want to:-)

Jean McKendrick said...

Looks like they had a fun time together! I wish it was like old days when we all used to live close together and spent all summers at each other's houses.