Monday, February 2, 2009

Cable connection on Wednesday!!!

Our internet here out in the country has not been working so well. We are getting cable connection this week so I will be able to not be such a loser about updating my blog.....I am thinking that I may have to write the president and declare the day after super bowl a holiday! It was very hard to get up this morning. I think I had a little too much fun at Shawn and Tiffany's!! Watching the game of coarse........Cole and Macy had a great weekend they got to play Saturday night with their cousins in Portland until they passed out. Then all day yesterday with a bunch of our friends kids that they love. I have a feeling they may not want to get out of bed themselves. Well coffee is ready better go wake my sorry butt up....

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Super Bowl doesn't come on until 6 here, I think I watched the National Anthem and that's it. :) Matt's parents came over for a bbq earlier. such party animals. :)