Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF.....

This week has been crazy busy! I am attempting to get Cole signed up for T-ball. He started gymnastics with Kindergarten during the day. He loved it!! Cole has a taekwondo tournament in Albany 8am Saturday morning. Why so early is beyond me. After that I promised him we would pick up his cousin Samuel and take them to the children's museum in Salem. Tonight we are going to my aunt and uncles so Mike can take some photo's of Carly who attending her christmas school dance that had to be rescheduled. I am sure there will be some hanging out and a few drinks involved. Sunday going to PF Chang's with friends in NW Portland before Joe's concert. Then to start another exciting week @ work!! Almost done with taxes now starting on my annual licensing........I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will take some photo's to post of our adorable children!!!

No comments: