Saturday, December 13, 2008

I think I have found my calling!!

We went to dinner with our friends Molly and Lindsay last night and had a great time. We ended up going to Iggy's in Brooks it is a little smoke free bar that has shuffle board! I could play that game for hours. These old farts beat us at took the game way too serious but I want a rematch!! It was fun!! So I was thinking of signing up for the shuffle board competition but I better practice. They have a shuffle board right now at Costco I just would have no where to put it. Maybe I need to talk to Shawn and Tiffany they have the perfect spot in their house!!! Any way it was a good time. No kids they went to grandma's and I am still up at 6:30.............On a mission to figure out how to play more shuffle board!

1 comment:

Jenny Erazo said...

That's funny! I totally know where you are talking about! I would have been playing the machines though but you know me. I LOVE TO GAMBLE!!!! Good luck on your shuffle board mission.