Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting our tree today!

Well that is our 2nd! I always have 2 one fake so I can put it up the second we are done with Thanksgiving and we go cut one down for the smell and messy pine needles. We are attempting a family photo this afternoon. My blackberry storm came but no one was home to get it so off to Fed Ex this am to pick it up! Mike and I alway tease each other because he is an iphone man and I have always loved the blackberry so I hope it kicks his iphone's butt! So I can give him crap for it all day! We had a good time with Brian and Kellie last night at dinner for his B-Day! We got a call from the babysitters that Macy unwrapped the one gift under the tree that was for Mike while they were out of the room then told them that my Daddy said it was ok. They just wanted to know if they could wrap it back up for us! Macy is such a pill sometimes but has a ton of personality!!

Pic from last christmas!

No comments: