Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Europe!

I deleted my last post on Europe due to my opinion offending someone who I never thought would read my blog! It was not to create drama although someone turned it in to that. I am entitled to my opinion. For someone who asked in a legal settlement to never have to see us or talk to us. I was kinda floored that her Niece would follow my blog. Unless my 1 person who follows it felt obligated to create drama. Anyway it was to really talk about the trip and I just added my frustration about the situation and removed it to keep the peace. I would recommend you not read my blog if you don't like me in the first place. Makes no sense to me......I think I wear my feelings on my sleeve so probably nothing you didn't already know.

4 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I didn't know you could delete blog posts. I probably wouldn't have. It's your blog, you're entitled to your opinion and feelings, just my two cents.
Blogs are supposed to be a fun way of sharing with your family and friends, right?! :)

Chris and Kim said...

I love all your posts! Honesty is good. Keep it up chicka.

Chris and Kim said...

I love your blog! And think honesty is great. Keep up the good work chicka. And don't worry about others.

Jenny Erazo said...

Must have missed the last post on Europe but I agree with Jean, It is your blog and you are entitled to say what you want on it. I offended someone once with something silly on mine which was not the intention but you can't please eeryone huh!