Sunday, November 23, 2008

My husband and friends are amazing....

Mike gave me the most amazing weekend!! He took me to the salem train station and then Shawn and Tiffany surprised me in Portland!!! Then we all rode to Seattle and stayed at the Inn at the Market. We had stayed there for our anniversary in the past. We went to 3 doors down and ate some amazing food and then off to Zig Zag's for the best martini ever!! Saturday he surprised me with a 1/2 day spa day! That was wonderful and so fun to do with Tiffany!! We then left and he gave me money for shopping! We went shopping and then went to an excellent dinner at El Gaucho's. We had a few bottles of wine then off to find some live music. We went to a club and had a few drinks and I kinda got silly with the camera. Here are a few photos!! Thanks to my wonderful husband, Shawn and Tiffany for the best weekend EVER!!!!



2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend. Nice break from "life" eh! :) Did you go see Twilight?

Chris and Kim said...

Sounds like great fun. And you guys look so stinkin' cute. Glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration. You deserve it. Did you love El Gaucho?