Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't believe it is November....

Had a great time at the Metallica concert!!!! We were in one of the suites at the Rose Garden and it was a good time!! Spent most of the day Sunday recovering. Played games with the kids and watched movies. Took down Halloween decor and put up thanksgiving. Where does the times go? I am sad Halloween is over.....Macy starts ballet on thursday. We cancelled swim lessons to damn cold at the Silverton pool kids were miserable. Taekwondo and ballet is plenty for now. Busy week as usual.

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

I am sad Halloween is over too. It went way too fast. I am packing my stuff away as we speak. I don't really have Thanksgiving stuff, I need to start a collection I guess. I want one of those Thanksgiving countdown charts so if you see them go on clearance at pottery barn kids let me know.