Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to EZ Orchards and Martha's today to hunt pumpkins and have a good time. The kids played and Mom picked out the pumpkins. Lillian and baby Sam met up with us. Got doughnuts and carmel apples!!! I am going to gain 20 lbs. before fall is over. Made carmel corn tonight and cupcakes with the kiddies. Sent some home with the grandparents. I love to make it but hate it in the house. Last night @ 9pm I had a pumpkin ale and carmel corn. I am sure that was real healthy before bed!!!! I LOVE the FALL.............






Lillian and baby Sam












Yes that is my daughter.......

2 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

How fun! I can't find a pumpkin patch out here and I am totally bummed. I hate picking out pumpkins from the grocery store:-( I have to agree, I LOVE fall too. Enjpy the season!

Jean McKendrick said...

Looks like you guys had a good day! The food thing must run in the family. I called Jenny yesterday and she was making black bottom cupcakes. I also tend to bake my little heart out this time of year but even worse than that I buy all the Halloween candy and eat it all day long!! It's so bad but I can't resist, it's part of the season!