Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well nothing new to report! We were suppose to go camping with the trailer at the beach this weekend but we thought it was going to rain so I never got it ready. We may go for the day! No riding this trip just hang out with the kiddies. The nieces and nephew are coming over Sunday for a last chance to slip n slide party!! I hope the weather holds up. I have a crummy cold so I am not very motivated. Decorated for Halloween already and just hanging out. Should have some more pic's after this weekend to post. I hope everyone or anyone who is bored enough to read this has a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I love reading about what's going on in your lives!!

Chris and Kim said...

Miss you. Thanks for the regular updates. Makes it easy for me to check on you.

Jenny Erazo said...

The weather is still nice enough to plan slip n slide parties? NICE! I saw the pictures mike took of jan and jaime they were good! You have a nice rest of your week too!