Monday, September 1, 2008

Renee and Davids wedding was great fun! She was so beautiful and happy! Everyone was so pretty and happy for her. I must say Jordyn looked like a princess from one of Macy's fairy tale books! What a beautiful little girl. And the wedding party had some moves out on the dance floor! WOW.......I think most of us had a few too many to drink and felt it the next morning.

Well not much else going on. Just awaiting the cowboy boots in the mail for the kids and thinking about round up! I am so excited for fall that I think the day we get back from Pendleton the house will have to be transformed.

Getting Cole ready for his first day of kindergarten tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenny Erazo said...

Tell Cole his cousins in Utah wish him good luck on his first day at kindergarten! I can't wait for fall to get here either. It's my favorite time of year.