Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well I guess I am suppose to write in a blog and not just post random pic's. So here is what we have been up to......
We went to the beach last weekend! I think it was the first Saturday Mike has not shot a wedding all summer! That evening we had some friends and family over for dinner and it was drink beer, roast marshmallows and sit around the fire pit. Joe Gibson who is our cousin and amazingly talented played guitar and sang. It was so much fun THANKS JOE!!!! Work has been crazy busy and Mike has had alot of weddings and senior shoots in the past few weeks. Today Cole graduated another level of taekwondo he is now a cheetah belt!!!! Tonight it is off to costco with Julie and three kids....what the heck are we thinking? Sunday Jamie and Jan our cousins are coming to stay with thier 4 kids and we are busting out the water slide and I am sure roasting marshmallows. Monday off to enjoy the day at the beach with the kids and when I get a chance I can catch you all up on the rest of the fun we had this summer and eventually post the pictures from Greece and Turkey.

No comments: