Saturday, August 30, 2008

We are going to go to Renee and David's wedding today! Of coarse Mike will be shooting it so I will be attending......I am so happy for them both. I cannot wait to see her walk down that isle. Mike and I are betting on how long it takes her to cry. She is so happy and is one that shows her emotions. We are ditching the kids at grandma's and staying in Portland!! Other than that just busy with work, kids and getting ready to go to round up in Pendleton. I ordered the kids cowboy boots and they are so excited to see there cousins. Cole wants to ride the mechanical bull with Austin. We had dinner with uncle Pete who is here visiting from the Philippines and he is a wonderful chef and is teaching culinary school over there. I am trying to con him in to a cooking class or 2 while he is here. I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments: